The new Siux Black Carbon court is a court with duplicated pillars in each corner. It is an extremely resistant model thanks to the buttress placed. Besides, the mesh is embedded in the pillar to avoid injuries to the players or irregular bounces in the matches.
Siux Black Carbon Court
- Structure: Pillars 100×50 mm. duplicated at the corners and anchored to the ground with hilti type expansion plugs.
- Mesh: Electro welded galvanized 50x50x4 mm; embedded in the pillars, to avoid injuries and irregular bounces.
- Glass: Tempered 10 or 12 mm.
- Turf: Monofilament or texturized.
- Lighting poles: straight, 45º, or curved.
- Lighting: 200w LED spotlights (26,000 lumens).
- Color: To be chosen by the customer.
- Finish: Galvanized. Optional: hot-dip galvanized.