The new Siux Individual court is a court with duplicated pillars in each corner. It is a particular model, as it is individual, designed to take advantage of smaller spaces, where a normal court does not fit. It is perfect for training two people or between parents and children. Its structure is like the one of the Siux Black Carbon, but with reduced dimensions: 20m long x 6m wide.
Siux Individual Court
- Structure: 100×50 mm. pillars duplicated at the corners and anchored to the ground with hilti type expansion plugs.
- Mesh: Electrowelded 50x50x4 mm; embedded in the pillars, to avoid injuries and irregular bounces.
- Glass: Tempered glass 10 or 12 mm.
- Turf: Monofilament or textured.
- Lighting poles: Straight.
- Lighting: 200w LED spotlights (26,000 lumens).
- Color: To be chosen by the client.
- Finish: Electric galvanized. Optional: hot dip galvanized.